Christian Coalition has a long history of standing with the people of Ohio to protect those Christian values that we all hold so dear. Today, those values are under attack like never before, and the role of Christian Coalition has never been more vital.
- Represent the pro-family point of view before local councils, school boards, state legislatures and Congress
- Speak out in the public arena and in the media
- Train leaders for effective social and political action
- Inform pro-family voters about timely issues and legislation
- Protest anti-Christian bigotry and defend the rights of people of faith
Effective citizenship begins with knowledge. Since its inception, the Christian Coalition has worked to provide critical education and political training to the pro-family community in order to challenge and equip individuals and churches to make a difference at all levels of government.
Now is not the time to be timid, or complacent. If you have ever considered standing up for what you believe, in being a voice for our values, or in taking a more active role in your church, it may be the perfect time for you to get more involved with Christian Coalition of Ohio and you can do so by reaching out to our State Director at email@example.com or by phone at (614) 282-1189.
Tyler Duvelius – State Director – P: 614-282-1189 – E: firstname.lastname@example.org